Wednesday 29 July 2015

Sengkang Sculpture Park

Dear Diary,

Was at my Godma's place and decided to stay at my godma's place for the whole day as i was so lazy to have any plans. went to google maps to source for the nearest park around my godma's house. Saw this park on google map and thought its quite special. its only a 15 min walk from my godma's place (near to Sengkang MRT).

The park is just a neighbourhood park, small and nothing much (kana bluff hahaha). but my niece enjoyed herself at the playground and climbing on all the sculptures. its like a super BIG playground for kids. but Bumbie and Clover sure had a good walk! we walk thru and fro, 15 min each, and some photoshoot at the park with my niece.

At least a new park that we been to! that's my purpose, every new parks here and there, no matter where! so that bumbie and clover will enjoy and will not be bored. i used to go to the same park all the time. Every weekend without fail, to the same park. Life is too short to stay at one place. we should explore when we have the time and when we have the strength.




No comments:

Post a Comment