Monday 10 August 2015

Clover's 2nd Birthday!

Dear Diary,

Clover turns 2 this year! her actual birthdate is on the 6 August. We organised a mini BBQ party for her with all her favourite friends. We ordered our BBQ food from BBQ wholesale online. we had to collect the orders from the shop itself. It was raining so heavily that day and we were so worried that it will affect our plans. Lucky our BBQ was set in the evening, if not, our plans will be drenched as it rained for the whole afternoon. The rain stopped at about 5.30pm and our BBQ party was supposed to be at 6pm. I was already late to prepare the stuffs as i was not able to reach back home on time. we went to collect the BBQ stuffs and there wasn't any shelter at the shop so all of the customers were stuck also.

Well, lucky with my aunty's help, i was able to prepare all the stuffs on time. the BBQ was held at my aunty's condo. I prepared pork patty for the furkids dinner:


Ingredients were: Minced pork, Broccoli, carrots, Rosemary. 

I spent the whole afternoon baking the cake. that is mt big master piece as this was my first attempt to bake a cake. i didn't get any recipe anywhere. just did some trials at home and some advise from friends and improvise a little to created my own ingredients. its my very own secret recipe. hahahha!!
This is the cake that i was so proud of:

We had a blast at the BBQ and we chatted away! its good to have the right people coming together and i really appreciate their company. THanks to all of them, clover's party was so warm. And special thanks to my Godma who cooked us noodles to add on the BBQ food. Biggest thanks to Daddy Bumver who is the sponsor of the BBQ and the Cook and our DJ. most of all, a loving daddy for my girls. He sweat so much cooking all the food and didn't eat as much and yet he still put a smile on his face and started drinking with all our friends. Everyone contributed to the event to make it so perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment