Sunday 20 September 2015

East Coast park Saturday

Dear Diary,

we met up with our friends to have a walk at East Coast park. we brought our cameras to take good pictures. not much, because we spent so much time chit chatting. we bought coffee and sat one corner s, and have a drink and chatted our afternoon away. i love these kind of afternoon, love the slow walks with the friends that i love.

The afternoon had ended so fast that we had to go back home to prepare dinner for our furkids. we went back home and wash up and met for dinner. i kept bb and clover at home as they are already very tired. i felt so loved for the whole evening when my friends took care of me and i felt like we are a family.

After dinner, we went for some light shopping at the supermarket. then, supper! We spent the whole day together and i felt so warm! we chatted till 1.30am and they sent me home as it was late already. it feels good to be loved by friends.

i have friends who love me as much. ever since bumver daddy is overseas, true friends came around to look after me. as people always says, you never know who are your true friends until something happens. i m glad i found true friendships and i will love them as much as they loved me. Life is great!


This is Lilo! The King Chihuahua


This is my clover, the Queen Chihuahua


My girls, bb and clover


This is Yogi!


ROAR!


The loving couple


The loving Couple



Yogi and his daddy




have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment