Friday 2 October 2015

Hazy Days.

Dear Diary,

It has been hazy for these few weeks. The news also mentioned that the haze will stay till November? Bb and clover has not been going out for the past few weeks. I am also worried about their small lungs and I have prepared them for the haze.
Let me share some things that I prepared for them!

1. Air Purifier - well, this is a compulsory! with those dusty air particles floating around.
    This is our air purifier. Not the most popular, but it really works for us!
                              

2. Aromatherapy - For relaxation. The smell of the haze can be quite smelly. Its to get rid of smoky smell, even though i didn't open my windows much.


This is my burner. Its an electrical burner that uses a light bulb as the heat source. It is safe to use throughout the night. 

These are my small collections of essential oils, no brands in particular. I bought them from many places, with all different benefits. I usually add a few drops of Tea Tree Essential oil to a pail of water to mop the floor. It acts like an anti bacterial disinfectant. 

3. AIR - CON!! 

Finally, Air-con! Its one of the most important household essential. The air con help to ventilate and cool the house. Apparently, during this haze season, air tends to be very stale. I avoid opening my window and my main door. 

That's just about it. Bb and clover are just so bored during this period of time. We play toys together and do some tricks together. 

Well, take care everybody during this period of hazy time! I believe everyone have taken their own precautions, so stay save people!!

with love,

Bumver Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment