Wednesday 17 August 2016

clover 3rd birthday - Part 1 at home

Dear Diary,

it's the time of the year for Clover's 3rd birthday! woo hoo!
wanted to make the party a small one as we didn't have much time to plan. Initially I intended to just bake her a cake and celebrate at home but I decided to bring her out and extend her celebration till the next day.

on Saturday, 6/8/2016 was her actual birthday! baked her a small cake and we had a small celebration at home. I bought her Perrobox which came just in time for her birthday. I chose to give her Perrobox because it will be like a mini surprise as we will not know what is in the box. Haha.
this is this month's perrobox subscription. I was happy with the items as they are so worth it! Clover chose the toy immediately!




I baked a lamb cupcake with pumpkin topping. clover loved it so much. I added carrots and broccoli in it.




look at her enjoying the whole cake!


champion for the birthday smile! 


we wanted to bring her out as well but it was raining. anyway, lucky we had planned a part 2 for her birthday. will update soon on part 2! Stay tune!

love,
Bumver Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment