Monday 3 September 2018

Clover's Birthday!

Dear Diary,

Its the time of the year again for Clover's birthday! This year she is turning 5 years old! I decided to bake her a big cake for her Birthday party. I love baking cakes for my girls especially when there is an occasion. I searched around for inspirations and came out with this idea. Presenting you, the cake:




I did a little mix in colours and hand piped roses. All made with potatoes and colours were made from vegetables. The cake has at least 1.5kg worth of pork. I took about 7 hours to bake this cake. It was hard work, but worth it. 

We celebrated her birthday at Tanjong beach. Clover was really fortunate to have so many people to celebrate her birthday with her. She is so loved!







For tradition purposes, at the stroke of midnight, we will blow the candle and eat the cupcake!


Thank you our dear friends for loving Clover. Everyone had seen her at her worst and yet still love her endlessly. Clover is so blessed. 


Happy birthday dear clover! May you grow up to be a more cheerful girl. You are always so brave and always protecting all of us. You are my little queen, my little alpha and my little protector. I love you so much! 

With love,

Mummy Bumver




No comments:

Post a Comment