Saturday 13 April 2019

Our new journey - Baby Loading

Dear Diary,

A huge change is about to happen to our family. We are expecting a new addition to our family!

I will be sharing what have i been busy recently.

This was really a little surprise and a birthday gift from god. Last year on my birthday, I had dizzy spells that i never felt before in my life. At that point, i also realized i was late for my monthly thingy. Therefore decided to do the test. It was already in the afternoon and people usually advise to do the test in the morning. I was too anxious to follow that advise and proceeded to do the test anyway. Within seconds, it was tested out positive. I cried for the moment, mixed tears of joy and fear. I wasn't expecting to have a baby during this period of time as I was at the midst of switching and building my career. Seems like everything have to come to a pause. Things after that went pass really quickly. I became a stay at home fur-mum and human-mum to be. Now, in a few more weeks, this baby is gonna pop soon!

We did some pre-natal photoshoot. Well, I am all swelled up with water retention so i really do look quite meaty. Managed to have a good deal with Studio Memories for the photoshoot. The photographer was nice, people there were friendly. But their package was not so flexible. It was hard to negotiate certain things that we didn't need from the package to replace with something we needed more. They would and up charging us with extra charges. And they do take a long time for the editing. waited for 2 weeks to choose the photos and have to wait for another 2-3 weeks to collect the photos. Anyway, we managed to buy the raw photos and I would share some photos below!





Being pregnant also have certain privileges. I also went for pre-natal massage. A friend referred a home based pre-natal masseuse. Basically, she will offer her service to your door step. She will bring along her massage bed and massage oils along. All i have to do is just make space for the bed and on my Air-con. ( Anyone who needs her contact, please pm me. ) She is really good and knowledgeable. Love her skills and the pressure she used for the massage, is so good that it really helps a lot with my tired body. Especially my water retention. It always feels better after the massage session. Best part, she charges by "per session", not by "per hour" so she really takes her time to massage and made sure she covered every part of my body.

I also tried pre-natal spa style at Aramsa spa. Wanted to know and feel the difference between spa based and home based. The difference was HUGE. Spa based obviously charge by per hour. Therefore they are less focused on the sore parts of your body and they will just briefly massage thru. Its relaxing, with all the relaxing music, aroma and serve tea. But I prefer home based massage aunty better. Home based massage aunty can advise me what i should do, what to expect etc. can tell that she is really experienced. But spa based, they only know where to massage and where not to massage and thats all. They might not know what is pregnancy.
Anyway, this is the environment at Aramsa.
Very relaxing environment. Never regret the experience.


Want to specially thank my godma with all the good food that she has been cooking for me weekly and making sure we are eating well. All the birdnest and chicken essence. Now she had me fully prepared for my confinement.
Also, very thankful for my hubby for taking care of me, day in and day out. Making sure we are safe and being the papa bear every where we go. All the supplements and chicken essence. He tolerated my mood swings and seen me at my worst. Supporting us all the way so that i can lead a comfortable housewife.

Other than that, we are all waiting for this baby to join our little family!


See ya soon baby!

Love,
Mummy Bumver

No comments:

Post a Comment