Sunday 21 February 2016

Lunar New Year - Day 2 - Met Mr Cubird, the cat!

Dear Diary,

Its the second day of celebration. Today's schedule is not that hectic as yesterday. Just 2 places to go so its quite relaxing. We usually go to my godma's place for lunch as mu godma will cook her delicious signature prawn noodles. Bb and clover came along as well and they were sleeping thru out the visit. I guess visiting is very boring to them? haha.

I told daddy bumver to let them have a short break to run in the field for a while. So daddy bumver drove us to Sengkang Riverside park for the girls to run. Wow, their faces totally had a change of expression. They were full of energy and running around the open field. We were so glad that they are enjoying themselves. We didn't want to be selfish to only think about ourselves during this festive season so we managed to dig out some time for them to have their own type of fun.



Fun time can't last long as we have to proceed to our next destination. We have to go back to the chalet and unable to bring the girls. I cooked pan fried chicken thigh for the girls for dinner before leaving the house. They seem to love it and went to bed. I m so grateful to have them in my life. They are so understanding and they will always wait for me.

Anyway, at the chalet, we spotted someone who sneaked in their Golden Retriever! For the moment i regretted so much not bringing the girls to the Chalet. What a waste. We had BBQ and steamboat at the chalet and i was missing my girls so much.

Anyway, after dinner, i saw a stray cat loitering outside our chalet. He was staring at the left overs on the table. There was a left over BBQ fish and i took some for him. The BBQ fish was not marinated and it was BBQ-ed without any seasoning as it was meant to be ate with chili for us(humans). Lucky for Mr kitty that the fish is not marinated. haha! i pluck some fish and sat there to feed him. Poor Mr Kitty seems quite hungry but that is all what i can do to help this stray kitty. I named him Cubird. I have no idea why i named him that but he looks like the name Cubird. haha! He disappeared after eating the fish. i thought its a "cat thing" after all he is already full. Who knows, i witnessed him trying to catch a cockroach. I thought he was still hungry and wanted to eat more. Who knows, he brought the cockroach to me!!! I almost fainted and told him that i don't want a cockroach. Cubird immediately dropped the cockroach into the drain and looked at me with the saddest face.

I am not an experienced cat care taker but i love all kinds of animals. So i learnt a new thing about cats. Cats love to give gifts to show gratitude. I felt bad for rejecting Cubird, but i m really afraid of cockroaches. no choice. hahahhaha! Till next time when i see Cubird, i hope he remembers me.
Lucky my girls are not here if not i will not have the chance to meet Cubird.



time for us to head home and prepare for work the next day! Chinese new year celebration is not over and it will last for about 15 days. But most of the visiting has been done. Usually the first few days of Chinese New Year are the busiest. The rest are usually get together outings with friends or other ac hoc visits.

Thank you for reading!

Bumver Family wishes everyone Happy Lunar New Year!

Love,

Bumver Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment