Thursday 3 November 2016

Our Pre wedding

Dear Diary,

it's been a while since I last posted. We have been really busy lately as our big day is just next month! Most of the things are done, invitation cards has been sent. it will be just a small wedding banquet to celebrate this joyous occasion.

So, I would like to share our pre-wedding photo shoot. If I would to rate the photoshoot, I will just give a 6 out of 10. photoshoot is not a fun session. it's so tiring! The photos turn out to be so-so only. We elimated most of the outdoor shoots as it's not really very nice. It wasn't really nicely taken. :(
But let's not comment on the bad side.
On the good side, in indoor photoshoot is not bad. Not very creative but it's passable. it's a difficult task as we included the 2 girls in photoshoot. I understand that it may be a tough challenge.

Here comes the exciting part. Pictures! I'm just gonna share a few good ones so that I can keep the rest of the pictures for my actual day wedding.

one of the very few outdoor shoots



well, just gonna share 3! I honestly do have thoughts of doing a causal photoshoot as I feel that my album is very incomplete. But I guess I will just save the money and do something else instead. Unless I change my mind last minute.

That's a little update for now. will update more soon!

Love,
Mummy Bumver

No comments:

Post a Comment