Sunday 31 January 2016

Buddy's Birthday celebration

Dear Diary,

Its Buddy's 3rd birthday and we come together to celebrate his birthday! Buddy's fur-parents wanted him to run around freely to celebrate his birthday. So they have chosen Sembawang Dog Run. We met up at about 12pm but surprisingly, the sun wasn't very hot that day. So we settled down and the furkids went crazy running around! While the fur kids were playing crazily, we (fur-parents) were scratching crazily. There were a lot of mozzies and my legs were "buffet" to the mozzies. Our regret, not bringing the mosquito repellent. *hahaha*

Time for cake blowing and Buddy was so distracted as he was so happy. Introduction of Buddy. Buddy is a Beagle. He is a brother of Wulf the Chihuahua.


The Cake was baked by his fur-mama. Blue berry flavor with pork base. yumz


Compliments to his fur-mama. She did a great job!


It was so yummy that Princess Bumbie is eating food outdoors for the first time! Well, Princess needs to be hand fed. 


Look at how much fun is having!


Its so hard to get a portrait of him as he always shy away from my camera. Finally i manage to get a good shot of him looking into the camera.


My 2 precious also enjoying the time.


Bumbie is dating with her Lilo boy as usual. Romantic time alone together.


Back: Wulf, Buddy's brother.
Front: Yogi, Lilo's brother

It was really a very fun day. We had to end the party at about 4pm as the sun became very hot at pm (weird). The fur-kids were also tired and i was so busy entertaining my mozzie bites. I have learnt my lesson.Next time i will bring mozzie repellent where ever i go. I brought my flee & tick repellent for the girls but forgot to bring my own insect repellent. *hahaha* Well, a life of a fur-mama, i will always put my girls in priority and often forget my own. I wonder if any other fur-parents are the same as me *haha*.
Anyway, for the flee and tick repellent i'm still at the midst of researching. Will update once successfully.

That's all the fun for this weekend. Bumbie and Clover have to reserve energy for the upcoming Chinese New Year. It will be very hectic as they usually follow us for visiting. 

Thanks for reading!

Love, 
Bumver mummy.

1 comment: