Sunday 3 January 2016

New Year 2016! - the proposal

Dear Diary,

Its 2016! We planned to countdown the new year at Bay East garden as we heard that there will be fire works at Marina Bay. We chose Bay East garden is because this garden has very beautiful view. We brought BB, Clover and Kashew along. Kashew's owners came too! We wouldn't leave them at home for such big occasion. They are very important to me, therefore they should be involved in every important part of my life.

We thought that there will not be alot of people there as on normal days, the park is usually very empty. Least we expected, there was a massive jam to enter the park. There were road blocks and the traffic police stopped us from entering the car park. No choice, we countdown in the car. We managed to have a small corner view of the fireworks. Well, better than nothing. haha! most importantly, all of us are together for the countdown, no matter where we are.

We waited at the side of the road. Even after the countdown and many cars had already exited the car park, the traffic police still refuse to let us in. They even tried to chase us away. We managed to persuade them to allow us to wait as we really wanted to go in the park. Finally after 1 hour wait, we managed to drive in.*piew*.

There were no more fireworks but there will always have good night view!


this is the night view from Bay East Garden. Beautiful right? This garden is also connected to Marina Barrage. A lot of cyclist enjoy riding thru the park connectors.

I also had a very huge surprise. Bumver daddy proposed! His initial plan was to propose during the fireworks, but we missed it. It doesn't matter at all because i was very touched! With our friends witnessing the whole process, i felt really blessed! First beautiful thing that happened in 2016!


I wanna thank our friends, KK and SH for being with us during the process and helping to make this possible. BB, Clover and Kashew were also there to witness us. My night was so special and we spent the whole night celebrating the occasion. 


Kashew greeting us in the morning. 

Seems like 2016 will be a busy year for the both of us since there will be a lot of preparations for our wedding. we have yet to decide on location and other details. 

Reflections on 2015:
2015 was a tough year for me. Bumver daddy was working overseas and not home most of the time. i had to overcome alot of things alone and have to be independent. Lucky i have true friends who were there for me to overcome obstacles. There were times where i didn't have the courage to drive far places and edra and gang taught me how. They took care of me like family would. I am really very glad i have them.
There were times miss Daddy Bumver so much that i randomly flew overseas to look for him, yuki would help me take care of my girls unconditionally. I really appreciate and the girls really love her a lot. 
There were lonely times when PK will come over to my place to accompany me or invite me to her house for dinner. She would accompany me anywhere. 
Many true friends also reached out to help me once they found out that i suffered from anxiety. i really appreciate all the love and concern and i really do treasure each and everyone of them. 
 I was lucky to have my family members to support me and always there for me whenever i was down as well. I had my neighbor's support who invited me for dinner everyday. I felt so loved and well taken care of. 
With everyone's love and care, i grew stronger. i had to face many situations alone. It wasn't easy but i was thankful to be given this opportunity to learn. When i look back at 2015, i know i been thru a lot. most importantly, BB and Clover was there to give me the courage. It was them who made me learn as it was my responsibility to look after them. 
2016 is here and more challenges ahead. A new phase of life is coming for all of us. 

2016, here we come!

Love, 

Bumver Mummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment